Logging into your account from the online catalog:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your Evergreen OPAC.
- Click My Account .
Enter your Username and Password.
- By default, your username is your library card number.
- Your password is a 4 digit code provided when your account was created. If you have forgotten your password, contact your local library to have it reset or use the the section called Password Reset tool.
- At the first login, you may be prompted to change your password.
- If you updated your password, you must enter your Username and Password again.
- Your Account Summary page displays.
To view your account details, click one of the My Account tabs.
To start a search, enter a term in the search box at the top of the page and click Search!
To reset your password:
- click on the Forgot your password? link located beside the login button.
- Fill in the Barcode and User name text boxes.
- A message should appear indicating that your request has been processed and that you will receive an email with further instructions.
- An email will be sent to the email addressed you have registered with your Evergreen library. You should click on the link included in the email to open the password reset page. Processing time may vary.
- At the reset email page you should enter the new password in the New password field and re-enter it in the Re-enter new password field.
- Click Submit.
- A message should appear on the page indicating that your password has been reset.
- Login to your account with your new password.
In the My Account → Account Summary page, you can see when your account expires and your total number of items checked out, items on hold, and items ready for pickup. In addition, the Account Summary page lists your current fines and payment history.
Items Checked Out
Users can manage items currently checked out, like renew specific items. Users can also view overdue items and see how many renewals they have remaining for specific item.
From My Account, patrons can see Items on Hold and Holds History and manage items currently being requested. In Holds → Items on Hold, the content shown can be sorted by clicking on the following column headers: Title, Author, and Format (based on format name represented by the icon).
- Suspend – set a period of time during which the hold will not become active, such as during a vacation
- Activate – manually remove the suspension
- Cancel – remove the hold request
Edit options include:
- Change pick up library
- Change the Cancel unless filled by date, also known as the hold expiration date
- Change the status of the hold to either active or suspended.
- Change the If suspended, activate on date, which reactivates a suspended hold at the specified date
To edit items on hold:
- Login to My Account, click the Holds tab.
- Select the hold to modify.
- Click Edit for selected holds.
- Select the change to make and follow the instructions.
From here you can manage display preferences including your Personal Information, Notification Preferences, and Search and History Preferences. Additional static information, such as your Account Expiration Date, can be found under Personal Information.
- change password – allows patrons to change their password
- change email address – allows patrons to change their email address.
- Notify by Email by default when a hold is ready for pickup?
- Notify by Phone by default when a hold is ready for pickup?
- Default Phone Number
Search and History Preferences
- Search hits per page
- Preferred pickup location
- Keep history of checked out items?
- Keep history of holds?
After changing any of these settings, you must click Save to store your preferences.